Engraved Glasses


I engraved some glasses for a friend with images of block dice. This was actually the reason why I had artwork to put on the sides of the die I previously engraved, I just had to wait for a moment to put in the rotary attachment. Whenever I use the rotary I find I end up having to cut a jig to hold the glasses in the right place this is partly because no two glasses appear to be the same and also because I always feel like I'm going to smash the glass in the jaws of the chuck. It's a simple jig that can be cut from scrap wood and it makes things a lot easier.


While I had the attachment in and some spare glasses I thought it would be cool to do some for myself. I chose to use the image from the top of my treasure box and I made a left and a right pair.
 




Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex